CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR NEW ONLINE COMMUNITY NETWORK
WHat we’re looking for;
The Generator Hub are looking for an ambitious team member to help with our essential Business Admin duties around our growing community cowork space.
This is a unique and great opportunity if you are looking to improve experiences and networks. Working within the Generator Hub can open many doors as we are not just one company but a community of many. It is a chance to explore different avenues and to interact and learn from different businesses.
The Generator is a friendly and highly dynamic work space, comprising of a variety of freelancers and small-to-medium businesses within many sectors. The candidate will work closely with the space managers to become competent in maintaining the space to a high working standard for our clients and ensuring a high level of organisation for a range of upfront and behind-the-scenes administrative tasks.
Job Description and Personal Specification;
Job Title: Business Admin Apprenticeship
Employer: The Generator Hub
Based at: 11-15 Dixs Field, 3rd Floor, Exeter, Devon, EX1 1QA
Hours: 8.45 a.m. to 5.15 p.m. Monday – Friday
Salary: Apprenticeship scheme; £3.70 per hour
Duties will include, but are not limited too:
- Photocopying receipts and documents for maintaining online records
- Printing for The Generator Hub and internal space clients
- Stock checks and online ordering
- Generation and maintenance of spreadsheets
- Identifying and contacting external companies to carry out essential work internally (for example window cleaners, security services, delivery services)
- Managing our postal systems (for internal and external clients)
- Answering the space buzzer to allow access to clients
- Ensuring the space is set up for the day each morning and at the close of each day (this includes making sure communal surfaces are clear/clean, communal supplies are topped up and ordered, kitchenware are replenished, and bins are maintained).
- Ensuring the regular /scheduled daily tasks are being carried out by relevant team members across both Generator Hub locations (e.g. plant watering, fridge cleaning, vending machine restocks)
- Developing / amending in-house admin content for clients (e.g Terms & Conditions overview, room booking processes, Next of Kin details)
- Updating internal mailing lists (on Google mail, mailchimp)
- Maintaining room booking forms
- Interacting with new leads either on the phone or in person.
- Managing the team Trello Board before, during and after team meetings
- A minimum of 5 grade A*-C (9-4) at GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent.
- Training will be provided so no specific skills necessary.
- Understanding of IT and Microsoft programmes would be preferable.
- Willing to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Outgoing with a positive and proactive approach
- Demonstrate; dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
Qualification you will obtain
Level 2 Business Administration apprenticeship with 20% on-the-job training, includes assessments and observations.
If you are interested in joining the team then please send a recent CV and cover letter to [email protected].
If there isn’t a role above that suits you, we are always looking for amazing talent so send your CV and a reason why you should be apart of our wonderful team.
Give us a call on
01392 427 111
3rd Floor, 11-15 Dix’s Field,
Exeter, EX1 1QA
The Gallery, Kings Wharf,
Exeter, EX2 4AN
WHERE CAN YOU FInd US?
Both our office spaces are conveniently located within 10 minutes walk of each other. The Town House office is in Dix’s Field and Quay House is on the Quay front. Find us on the map below.
3rd Floor, 11-15 Dixs Field, Exeter, EX1 1QA
The Gallery, Kings Wharf, Exeter, EX2 4AN
Call us on
01392 427 111